INFRASTRUCTURE & TEAMWe
are backed by state of the art infrastructural facilities that not only
allows us to fulfill rising market needs but also make us capable of
facing all the industry challenges. Our production plant is equipped
with advance machinery and latest equipment. We have with us qualified
professionals, who have been putting in their efforts in order to bring
forth precision array of Industrial Sprockets, Industrial Chain Sprockets, Blank Casting, Blank Forging, Ground Gears,
Pinion Gears, and more. Our engineers, technicians and skilled workers
are well versed with the respective fields as well as updated with the
changing trends. PRODUCTS WE OFFERWe,
Ashhoka Exporrts Inc, are known to be a well trusted enterprise engaged
in offering wide range of precision Castings, Gears, and more. We
QUALITY POLICY Our
company has been following a Quality Assurance Policy, since the very
beginning in order to met clients' expectations for Industrial Sprockets, Industrial Chain Sprockets, Blank Casting and allied products. Mentioned below are the
stringent measures we take so as to ensure flawlessness:
- Girth Gears
- Kiln Girth Gear
- Sugar Mill Gears
- Trunnions, Pinion Gears
- Support Rollers
- Helical Gears
- Industrial Sprockets, Industrial Chain Sprocket
- Tyres For Kilns
- Tyres For Coolers etc.
& Casting are proof machined by us. Then, subjected to Ultrasonic
Testing levels II or III (generally). The castings which pass the test
are accepted for further processing. We do US Testing in-house.
- Wet method is generally followed for Chemical Testing (wherever possible spectrometer is used).
- Hardness Tests are carried out by us on jobs that need tempering and hardening.
- Other tests such as ND, Tensile, etc. on the test pieces of forged/cast items.
- We also carry out Dye-Penetrant (D.P.) testing.
- Magnetic Particle (M.P.I.) is available for crack detection.
- In-house physical testing facilities & impact testing facilities.
- Measurement is done for dimensional & positional accuracies according to drawings and relevant standards.
- After Rough Machining, heat treatment cycle is undertaken in some cases, and then final machining is done.
all the tests/inspection points as well as formats are specified and
monitored by us in order to avoid any quality related problems at
various stages of processing.
We understand the implication of time in any effective business organization, we are resolved to deliver our products and services within stipulated time to our clientele spreading across the world. By giving our clients excellent Industrial Sprockets, Industrial Chain Sprockets and other products, we are resolved to maintain long congenial associations with our customers. We always anticipate entering into new business ventures with organizations from over the globe.